Sunday 24 February 2008

Happy happy Kraft dinner





I think we all can agree that food can make you happy. I have really missed certain foods while I've been living London. My good friend Angie came over for a visit and as per my request she brought three beautiful boxes of Velveeta Shells and Cheese. Oh, you can't imagine my delight. Shells and cheese was one of my favorite comfort foods. After a hectic day at MCAD I would be heading home feeling hungry and all it would take to cheer me up was a good bowl of shells and cheese and a few episodes of Freaks and Geeks.

No sooner had Angie taken the boxes out of her suitcase did I have a pot on the hob to boil some water for my favorite American comfort food. I also will admit that I cooked up another box for breakfast the very next day.

No comments: